Discover KENA Token
What is Kena Token?
An ERC-20 crypto token that powers the Kena creator marketplace for the music meta-community to help amplify the economic value using blockchain and decentralization.
Kena's blockchain protocols securely enable the digitization of value, accountability, accruals, and governance, without a central authority, making the whole system extremely efficient
Kena’s community reaps the benefits of supply/demand economics of the marketplace. The value is encoded and stabilized within the token economics and protected from volatility of other currencies.
Kena Crypto Whitepaper
Kena Crypto Tokenomics
- Community Redistribution:5% On-Ramp, 7% Off-Ramp fee.Team & Treasury does not attract redistributions.
- Burn on sale:3% burn on sale only.
- Transfer fee:1% wallet-to-wallet transfer fee.
- Anti-Whale tax:of an additional 5% on sale.
- 24 hours escrow:for allowance to ensure accidental approvals (Anti Scam).
- Cooldown period:Consecutive buy-sell cooldown period.
Decentralized Utility + Governance
Kena Crypto Tokens are Utility + Governance tokens that governs the meta community of music.